Education (CEU-AIA & IDCEC)
High Pressure Compact Laminate Panel Attachment Methods for Facades
This program will provide education and an understanding of the components and mounting of HPL panels in a rainscreen facade.
- Understand the components involved in mounting high-pressure laminate panels on a façade
- Have an awareness of the different aesthetics that can be achieved with HPL mounting systems
- Know the pros and cons of various materials used as HPL mounting systems
- Select the proper HPL mounting system details for their intended design
- Design an HPL façade with proper airflow and drainage
- Understand attachment methods for continuous insulation and for HPL panels and how they interact
- Know what questions to ask in terms of code compliance with HPL assembly options
Lab Design Trends in a Post-COVID Era - How it Impacts Your Laboratory Work Surface Choice
This seminar will look at laboratory design trends post-COVID era as well as compare different products based on performance, cost, and sustainability.
- Summarize the needs that are driving current trends in laboratory design.
- Describe the criteria of laboratory design required to meet these trends in a post-COVID-19 world.
- List the performance characteristics that must be considered when specifying a laboratory work surface and explain some of the tests work surfaces are subjected to.
- Compare laboratory work surfaces and specify the appropriate surface based on performance characteristics, cost, and sustainability.