Education (AIA CEU)
FunderMax is committed to partnering with architects to provide relevant and interesting AIA certified CEU presentations related to exterior and interior design trends and topics. Below is a list of the current presentations available for your team.
High Pressure Compact Laminate Panel Attachment Methods for Facades
This program will provide education and an understanding of the components and mounting of HPL panels in a rainscreen facade.
- Understand the components involved in mounting High Pressure Laminate Panels on a façade
- Have an awareness of the different aesthetics that can be achieved with HPL mounting systems
- Know the pros and cons of various materials used as HPL mounting systems
- Select the proper HPL mounting system details for their intended design
- Design an HPL Façade with proper airflow and drainage
- Understand attachment methods for Continuous Insulation and for HPL panels and how they interact
- Know what questions to ask in terms of code compliance with HPL assembly options
How Laboratory Design Trends in a Post-COVID era Impact Laboratory Work Surface Choice
This seminar will look at laboratory design trends post COVID era as well as compare different products based on performance, cost and sustainability.
- Summarize the needs that are driving current trends in laboratory design.
- Describe the criteria of laboratory design required to meet these trends in a post covid- 19 world.
- List the performance characteristics that must be considered when specifying a laboratory work surface and explain some of the tests work surfaces are subjected to.
- Compare laboratory work surfaces and specify the appropriate surface based on performance characteristics, cost, and sustainability.